songs of fellowship

Plugin help and Support

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, NACarter, Forum Support

songs of fellowship

Postby james henry fieldhouse » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:22 pm

Hi, just recently bought a projector for my church. I was told by the company I dealt with that Songs Of Fellowship 1 and 2 are available as free downloads from the Zionworx site. How do I get these for the church please?

Jim Fieldhouse, Manchester.
james henry fieldhouse
Junior

Postby Pete » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:24 am

I think you have been given some false info these can not be downloaded as they are copyrighted materials. If you already have the disks then these can be transfered to Zionworx using the SOF utility that is available from the zionworx download section.

The only problem with this at the moment is that it only works with version 2.0 so you will then have to use the db conversion that comes with v2.5 to convert it to work with 2.5
Pete
Intermediate

Songs of Fellowship.

Postby james henry fieldhouse » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:21 pm

Thanks for the reply Pete. Perhaps I got my facts mixed up. I will look into it further.

quote="Pete"]I think you have been given some false info these can not be downloaded as they are copyrighted materials. If you already have the disks then these can be transfered to Zionworx using the SOF utility that is available from the zionworx download section.

The only problem with this at the moment is that it only works with version 2.0 so you will then have to use the db conversion that comes with v2.5 to convert it to work with 2.5[/quote]
james henry fieldhouse
Junior

Re: Songs of Fellowship

Postby kck » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:48 pm

If you have the CD-ROMS from any of the Songs of Fellowship music books, you can get files to import the data into Zionworx from http://www.steveprior.plus.com/zionworx/index.htm

(You need to be running at least v2.6 Zionworx)

Steve
kck
Senior

Re: songs of fellowship

Postby morvyn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 pm

I managed to upload to SOF4 file and got an SOF4.xml file, but when I tried to open it with 'open service list' i was greeted with the error 'you are opening an invalid zionworx service file'

Any ideas
morvyn
Junior

Return to Songs of Fellowship