Margin Adjustment

If you are using Zionworx v2.5 and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Margin Adjustment

Postby Brett » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:08 pm

Hi

Just installed 2.5.06 and it looks great.

The only problem is I can't seem to adjust the margins for any songs in the playlist. The all have margins as I set them up in version 2. But now I can;t change them. The only place I can see to adjust margins in the in the preferences under the File menu (as I did it in 2) but this doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brett
Junior

Postby paulstokes » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:30 pm

The margins are changed by working from the images folder (bottom left of your screen, the tabs are: Songs, Images)

Within the images section there is a little button alongside the word 'Margins' (near the top left area of the screen). Click this button and it brings up a new interface that lets you drag the margins for that image.

You can specify different text zones / margins for each image, so that for instance a picture with the sun shining can have that part of the screen kept clear of words if you want.

Hope that helps.
paulstokes
Senior

Postby Christian » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:39 pm

Absolutely right... and the Margin preferences accessed from the File->Preferences menu are to set the default margins used on all other occasions.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.5