Task bar

If you are using Zionworx v2.5 and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Task bar

Postby asht » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:04 am

I have found that the task bar at the bottom of the screen has disappeared now I have changed to 2.5. This happens on two machines. It's easy to get around this by using the minimise button --- but has anyone else found this?
--Gordon Smyth, Truro, Cornwall
asht
Junior

Postby Christian » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:01 am

Hi Gordon,

Not quite sure I understand what you mean...

Are you running a dual monitor system, and are you talking about the taskbar on the operator screen?

Cheers,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby asht » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:08 am

Dear Christian,
The task bar when I run without the dual screen --- just the computer. However, if I press F2(and follow the confirm note) the task bar reappears and all seems to be ok.
It's only a minor thing -- certainly can live with it; just wondered if others have found the same.
Running Me on one machine and xp on the other.
Every blessing,
Gordon
asht
Junior

Postby Christian » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:18 am

Hi Gordon,

Yes, this is correct behaviour if you're not running on a dual video output machine. That 'F2' facility is only provided for test purposes and isn't designed to be used in a live situation. The reason it happens is because the Presentation screen is always entirely full-screen and so covers the taskbar when it is viewed on the primary monitor.

Cheers,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.5