Margins changing

If you have a hardware issue feel free to post on this part of the forum.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Margins changing

Postby David Reid » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:57 pm

Question: how much influence does the projector have over the display of the songs. Due to the position of the screen we need to be very specific of how to place the song. I have found that often the parameters change and perhaps not the whole verse gets on the screen, but when setting up the service list it did. Rather frustrating, as I always have to check all the songs after I get set up. By the way, I know that I am using David Reid as my name, but really I am his wife Ullie. The software was registered under his name, but I'm the one who runs it :wink:
David Reid
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:11 pm

Hello Ullie,

Are you saying that what you see on the ZionWorx 'preview' screen does not match what is displayed through your projector?

If this is the case then I think you have a problem in your Windows Display Settings with the alignment or resolution of the second monitor screen.

Maybe I have misunderstood your description of the problem?

Best regards,

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby David Reid » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:25 pm

I think upon relflection that the reason is that we have an extra wide screen on the laptop on the laptop, but the projector just works with a normal size screen. Ta Ullie
David Reid
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:02 pm

Aaahh I see...

Well maybe if you set the output resolution of the second screen to be a 4:3 ratio such as 800x600 or 1024x768 then your problems might be fixed?

You should be able to do this in the 'Display' control panel under the 'Settings' tab.

Just a thought...

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx v2.0 Hardware issues