hardware location problem

If you have a hardware issue feel free to post on this part of the forum.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

hardware location problem

Postby Gunny » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:50 pm

I am not sure if I am being a bit cheeky here but I will give it a go and if I am I will accept the consiquenses, It is zionworx related :lol: honest guv but only slightly.

So here goes

we have all of our hardware working in our Church Centre, which is where we do our worship evenings.

We would now like to have a projector on a screen in the church itself to display Zionworx ( there is the link) but we cannot decide on the best place to have it. I have included a link to a picture of the inside of our church
http://home.btconnect.com/The-Fire-Service/zimagesnick/churchinside.jpg
and any ideas of where to place a projector and or a screen and what type would be very useful, especially as I am sure some of you have come across thi sproblem in the past. Incidentally the picture was taken at my wedding which is nearly 7 years ago, yes we are still married and we talk as well :wink:

all the best, and hopefully look forward to you replies.
Gunny
Gunny
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:37 pm

Hi

One idea that has worked well in our church is having a screen under the archway. Install an electronic screen that comes down at the touch of a button and goes up in the same way cos then the look of the church is preserved on special occassions such as weddings. The projector could also be suspended from the ceiling, although not neccessary!

Just a suggestion!?!

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby Christian » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:56 am

I'm not an expert on all this stuff - but don't forget that you can project from behind a screen too...

Maybe this could make your projector installation easier?

Christian
Christian
Site Admin

Postby Gunny » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:24 am

Thanks Christian, thats a good thought, Glad I did not get chucked off for this topic :lol:
Gunny
Gunny
Junior

Postby webmaster » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:57 pm

we are very easy going and it is sort on zionworx related as if you cannot mount screen you won't be using zionworx.

We are all here to help, in any way we can.

A motorised screen (stewart screens are good) that drops down when the pc and projector comes on then you could back project but you may have an issue with light from the windw unless you get a very high lum projector more than 1100 more like 4000.

Hope this helps.

Edd

I used to install these for a living so can help with some of these matters.
webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx v2.0 Hardware issues