Meeting Plan

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Meeting Plan

Postby Ray » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:08 pm

For our use (Salvation Army) we would like to be able to show meeting information and programme ie what our Band or Songsters are playing. This needs a little more enhanced facility than the text display currently available
Ray
Junior

Question

Postby zer0burn316 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:11 pm

:shock: what exactly are you suggesting i missed the main thought there i think i know what you are saying, but am not quite sure.
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Meeting Plan

Postby Ray » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:59 pm

What we need is the ability to input & save Text slides within a service plan - the input needs to be text of variable font & size within the slide and positioned anywhere on the slide, also easily editable. Hope this helps
Ray
Junior

Postby Williamting » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:38 pm

Hi Ray,

What I did is to "compose" the slide on Powerpoint (or any tool of your choice). On Powerpoint, I save all the slides in JPEG (File->Save As->Save As Type - JPEG). Create a blank song sheet using a single non displayable character (hold alt and press 255 on keypad and release alt key) and then save this blank "song". Select the blank "song" and select the "background" you have just saved from Powerpoint. Repeat the process for all the slides.

Well, not the best solution but probably suit your purpose althought it is not that easily editable.

If you don't need this to be within the service list, purhaps you could just enable Powerpoint wihin Zionworx and show the powerpoint slide you have created with all the formating. This solution is an option but does not meet your spec.

God bless and enjoy using Zionworx.
William
Williamting
Most Senior

okie

Postby zer0burn316 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm

:shock: okie i get a better idea and we do not quite use that in our services so i may not be any help at all sorry
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List