Missing hotkeys

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Missing hotkeys

Postby tacsaby » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 am

Hi!
There are some simple feature missing in ZionWorx. Sowftware useability would be better if slide changing can do with pressing arrow keys also. Missing such a switcheable option for play list, that end of presentating a list item automatically jump to the first slide of next item. This way the presentation could be continuous without user interaction.
For me, very missing hotkeys for Increase/decrease font size during presentation (Ctrl +/-).
tacsaby
Junior

Re: Missing hotkeys

Postby brainier » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:57 pm

The arrow keys do change the slides. Down and Right move onto the next slide and Up or Left to move to the previous. In a song (rather than PowerPoint) the up/down keys are used to cue the next verse you want rather than the next verse.

CTRL + [ and CTRL + ] increase and decrease the font size in use. Or is that decrease and increase - I never use this feature when the lyrics are live because I can never remember which way around it it - instead I set the song to fit on the screen and then save that song in the database with a current style as the songs default. That way songs are always the correct size on display.

F4 will jump to next item. It needs to be manual because if you press Enter/Space on the last verse/screen of a song it will show the first again - this allows easy repetition of songs, and is probably more preferable to going onto the next song automatcally. If you always sing two songs back to back, have you considered adding them to the database as "one" song?
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Re: Missing hotkeys

Postby tacsaby » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:50 pm

OK, thanks! I will read out the hotkeys section in Help.
tacsaby
Junior

Return to Zionworx Wish List