ITunes and E-Sword integration

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

ITunes and E-Sword integration

Postby aremdee » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:59 pm

This request may have already been covered but I was wondering if it is possible to have ITunes and E-Sword integration in the app for version 3? Would be fantastic if we could link lyrics on the overhead with a track in ITunes (this would give the organist a break every now and then).

I know this might be a minefield in the areas of copyright but with CCLI licencing (if I understand how that works correctly) would this be an option? Also E-Sword has a stack of free bible versions as well as paid for ones and I guess as I'm more familiar with it would prefer to use it (I know I could create notes but....).

Anyway I'm impressed with the application as it stands and think you have done an excellent job. Like everyone else on this forum I'm sure if we could lend a hand we would (but programing isn't one of my strengths).
Roger
aremdee
Junior

Re: ITunes and E-Sword integration

Postby graeme.nelson » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 am

There seems to be a plethora of free Bible programs around these days! :shock:

e-Sword looks really good (and I have used it on-and-off for several years) and The Sword Project also puts out a good one that may be worthy of consideration, if you are looking to change or add Bible program support. (- not a priority on my list ... just thought I'd add The Sword Project to the list, if there is one. :D )
graeme.nelson
Junior

Return to Zionworx Wish List