Default/Current Formatting

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Default/Current Formatting

Postby intuitas » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:17 am

Hi Christian,

Thank you again for this wonderful app. We went live with Zionworx for the first time this morning with 3 Powerpoint elements, some liturgy(as 'songs') and a couple of songs just to try it out and give the congregation a direct comparison with the overhead projector which we used for the remainder of the two services.

Praise the Lord I got most things right and found out just how tricky it is to controll both the visual and audio environments at the same time!

One thing I noticed was that it would be nice to know (without expanding the Service List elements) which songs are set to default and which are set to current. This morning I had the time to expand, check and alter but I don't think it will always be as smooth as was today.

Perhaps you could do this in conjunction with the click action on the Curr button for the highlighted song by, say altering the colour of the crochet beside the song name.

God Bless,

Paul
intuitas
Senior

That is cool

Postby zer0burn316 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:03 pm

:shock: so the 3d powerpoint elements worked with zionworx, i tried it once but would not load, maybe you can email me a few tips maybe i just did it wrong, but anyways i will keep trying.
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List