Browsing background pictures

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Browsing background pictures

Postby apwood » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Is there any way to make the background pictures thumbnails display more quickly - it takes a long time to search through pictures to find a suitable background for each song!
apwood
Intermediate

Re: Browsing background pictures

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:03 am

I found this too, so what I did was break up my images into smaller collections of around 8 or so images in each - makes it faster to find them
Mr K
The fella what looks after the komputer & picture making thingy hanging from the roof @ Pakuranga Baptist Church

Download FREE ZionWorx Backgrounds - I started a FREE site to share ZionWorx & PowerPoint ready backgrounds
oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Postby John Buckley » Mon May 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Regarding the Zionworx browser window for backgrounds, a slider bar might be helpful; it probably takes a long time to update because a full resolution picture is being loaded; an improvement might be if Zionworx created a thumbnail version for loading.
John Buckley
Junior

Postby brainier » Wed May 06, 2009 11:10 am

And that regardless of the number of pictures in a folder it only ever displays a few of them. It should allow scrolling rather than paging to go through the list of pictures in each folder.

Thumbnail view is a good idea too - that functionality is built into the default file open dialog in Windows - so that could be used rather than the picture browser that the product currently uses.
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Return to Zionworx Wish List