Acknowledgements

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Acknowledgements

Postby pilgrim » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:46 am

I use a lot of photos as song backgrounds. I'd like to see a line in the acknowledgements that can give a source for the picture.
pilgrim xx
pilgrim
Junior

Re: Acknowledgements

Postby ChrisClark » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 am

How about using a graphic editing tool to add the acknowledgement to the actual picture?
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Postby brainier » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 pm

This would not be as easy to do becuase the place where the acknowledgement is most likely wanted to be would be covered by the current acknowledgement area - which is not transparent. Maybe the current acknowledgement area should become transparent rather than a solid colour, showing the current photo/background behind it.
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Postby GrahamRoy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 am

I have tried adding acknowledgements to photographs using a graphic tool. It is a bit painful to do but you can achieve some good results. The method I used was to position a text box about 10% from the bottom right hand corner. This 10% allows the inbuilt copyright banner to still be displayed, assuming two lines of text at font pitch of 10 on a 1024x768 monitor output, without covering the picture info.

However this is a bit of a tedious route to take and I agree that an extra line of text for picture info would be good.

Oh and please do be careful. Take a back up of your pictures before altering anything.
GrahamRoy
Junior

Return to Zionworx Wish List