Suggestions...

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Suggestions...

Postby kjacobs » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:47 pm

I have been exercising Zionworx for the past number of weeks and I absolutely LOVE the program. We have tried just about every other program for use with our new ministry and Zionworx is truly incredible. And the price is just right, too. Many, many thanks to the team....keep up the good work.

As wih quite a number of posts....text over video would be an incredible addition, as our ministry does a number of special events where this would be useful. Having the option to use a video capture card as a source for live video would also be great (just make it a source choice like a video background). I have presently experimented with using VLC to play video behind lyrics and do live video, and it can be done and works very well, actually.

Zionworx has a beautiful fade to black and fade out lyrics to background....could that fade be added when switching between backgrounds on different songs, video backgrounds, etc.? That would make song transistions much smoother.

Please make sure Zionworx continues to run on slower machines, though. This is a HUGE benefit

Keep it up team and God bless.

Ken
Peak Worship Ministries
Peak Worship Ministries
Hood River, OR USA
kjacobs
Junior

Return to Zionworx Wish List