nursery alert

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Postby ed » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:06 pm

when u say in the webmasters hands, what do you mean?

i dont know if this is feasable (or legal!!! oooppsss) but you could find the code for the pop ups in MSN messenger. that way, it saves you the work!!
It may not work, and thinking it over more and more times, dont think it will.

I have downloaded lots of trial versions of different projection software, and one of them had a blue bar at the bottom that was a bit like a quick note, but it scrolled across the screen. you could make it so it scrolled across the top.

Also, now getting either cocky, or stupid, what language is it written in, because, there is a site where you can downlaod HTML code for an LED bar. It is not great because the user has to enter what they want in the HTML code itself, but im sure all the designers are smart enough to adapt it, and make it work, just a thought
ed
Junior

Another idea - good old Windows Media Player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ed » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:32 am

Windows Media Player!!!!!

of course!!!

All you have to do, is make one 10 second track, and rename it from 001 - 200 (or how ever many children you have!!) All you have to do, is change which monitor is the primary (basically switch primary and secondary. Then, you just select the track, and it comes up in the bottom right of your screen.Its small, but it might work. Might have to think about that one a bit more than i have, but the ideas there!!!!!

I'll give it a go and tell you what happens. If it works, ill tell you, if it doesnt, ill also tell you.
ed
Junior

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:30 pm

This software now can be downloaded from our website.

Please note a support forum has been added.

Those who do not see the new download press CTRL +F5 to refresh the page from your local cache.

Regards
Edd Stonham
Zionworx Webmaster
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby ed » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:54 am

Well done to John Pennington for creating a VERY clever peice of software. Its a good little tool, alot of people will use
ed
Junior

Previous

Return to Zionworx Wish List