Style Attached to Song...again

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Style Attached to Song...again

Postby vetto » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:42 pm

I would sing from the rooftops if I could keep the background image, font size, and the like WITH the song. I understand saved styles, but that doesn't address the problem. I am not going to save a style for every background image/color...and then try to remember what picture was the most moving for the mood of the song and the words of the lyrics.

Two MUST haves for me to continue with this...
1. Save the backgound with the song in the database
2. Auto adjust the font size for each song. and do not insert your own line breaks...those are where they are for a reason most of the time.

As it is, I have to set up the song list, then spend an hour at least formatting the font and line breaks, searching for an appropriate background image and then testing them all out.

What do you think?
vetto
Senior

Postby webmaster » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:59 pm

Maybe...

I do a service list in 10 mins and have an assortment of backgrounds we use.

The most time I have ever spent is 20min thats with trying to put into the service 3 bible readings and typing in a new song.

We use the program to create line breaks and our congregation don't find it a problem.

I am sure our team will look at this request when working on the next version.

Cheers
Edd Stonham
Webdesign and hosting http://www.hairydogdesigns.com We can design FLash, Standard HTML and CMS sites using PHP and MySQL systems. For a Quote feel free to email Sales@hairydogdesigns.com
webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx Wish List