Exiting from Zionworx

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Exiting from Zionworx

Postby jamesp » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:22 am

When I exit from Zionworx I get I message asking me if I really want to. What I'd prefer is a message that says 'do you want to save the changes to your service list?' and then saves them if I click 'yes.'
This week I added a Powerpoint presentation to the song list but forgot to save the revised service list. Ooops. I'm afraid I'm used to programs that spoon feed me in this area.
Is it possible to set this up in Zionworx?
jamesp
Intermediate

Postby geek_181 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:42 pm

When I exit from Zionworx I get I message asking me if I really want to. What I'd prefer is a message that says 'do you want to save the changes to your service list?' and then saves them if I click 'yes.'
This week I added a Powerpoint presentation to the song list but forgot to save the revised service list. Ooops. I'm afraid I'm used to programs that spoon feed me in this area.
Is it possible to set this up in Zionworx?

You Could just say no then save it, couldn't you?

:idea:
geek_181
Junior

Postby jamesp » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:34 am

Yes I could, but I'm used to programs that remind me when I've made changes that I might want to save. (Think 'Microsoft Word' for example which gives you the warning when you do have an unsaved file. This device has saved me on numerous occasions and I'm afraid I've grown rather reliant on it.) I will try very hard not to make the same mistake again :D
jamesp
Intermediate

Postby Christian » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:10 pm

Hi James,

Good suggestion - we'll get that into the next version/maintenance release if at all possible...

Thanks,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx Wish List