Folders in song list

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Folders in song list

Postby Joff » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:39 pm

Sorry if this has already been 'wished' for. It would be good if you were able to add folders to the song list so, for example, seasonal songs (christmas carols, etc) could be grouped together and found easily without being listed with all the regular praise and worship songs. Or perhaps, if one prefers, you could opt to have seperate folders for the alphabetical listing of songs (folder called 'A', folder called 'B' etc). What do you think :D
Joff
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:57 pm

I can see that this could be quite a good idea, and would help to keep the song list organised.

However, with the ability to search the songs by title and keyword/phrase (available in the next release of zionworx) I don't really see the need for this facility. Personally I find it very simple to extract songs from the song list in the way that already exists - and there's no way of forgetting where you've stored a song with the current setup!!! :lol:
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby Williamting » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:29 pm

Perhaps you would like to use the alternate song title. Eg, For Christmas song, all titles will begin with "Christmas". This will group all the Christmas song together when listed.

William
Williamting
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List