Flash animation files

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Flash animation files

Postby PlatformKing » Mon May 23, 2005 5:26 pm

Hey guys, I have no idea whether this is feasible but on the oh so amazingly expensive MediaShout (and this is probably why) the presenter can play flash files (.swf) as backgrounds etc. Would this be possible in a future release of ZW?
PlatformKing
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon May 23, 2005 5:56 pm

Hi Dan,

Yes, we've actually already got it working :)

Flash integration has planned for v3.0 for a long time, but obviously we are trying to just get v2.5 released in the next couple of weeks, so we cannot give a date for v3.0 yet...

Cheers,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby PlatformKing » Mon May 23, 2005 8:48 pm

woohoo!! Amazing work. I'll speak to our CU commitee about making a donation to ZW. It's worth paying for. I think you should write a book about how to balance programming, work and family life!! You would cover the costs of making ZW with the proceeds!
Huge Blessings
Dan
PlatformKing
Junior

flash

Postby Pete » Mon May 23, 2005 9:38 pm

just a quick note i'll post instructions tommorow whan i have more time but you can import swf in to power point and run them from there. Like i said I'll post instructions tommorow cause it's been a while since i did it so can't remeber exactly and so need more time to work it out proberly.
Pete
Intermediate

Postby Pete » Mon May 23, 2005 9:40 pm

opps sorry miss read the original post didn't notice that you wanted them as a background if you still want to know how to put them into pp then leave a post and i'll figure it out proberly and then re post
Pete
Intermediate

Return to Zionworx Wish List