HTML Support

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

HTML Support

Postby pbc_avcontroller » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:26 pm

Just a thought -- would it be possible to include HTML support in the hymn/chorus editing box in Zionworx?

This would mean that if anybody wanted the first line in, for example <b>BOLD</b> then it would simply be a matter of adding the bold tags either side of the line. It could also be used to centre a verse on it's own rather than use the global left or center commands.

Anybody else think this would be a good idea?

Keep up the good work

Ewan
pbc_avcontroller
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Sun May 01, 2005 7:44 am

I think that this is quite a cool and useful idea. Although it might just be easier to encorporate the formatting controls into the adding song section. Although, I believe that this may conflict with the original vision of zionworx in the sense that from what I've read the key feature of zw is that it is fully flexible through the basis of simple text files. Thinking about it though, your idea would utilise this.

I know for v3 (not v2.5) it is planned to have normal HTML integration as part of the media player function.

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Re: HTML Support

Postby ianbutty » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:39 am

pbc_avcontroller wrote:Just a thought -- would it be possible to include HTML support in the hymn/chorus editing box in Zionworx?

This would mean that if anybody wanted the first line in, for example <b>BOLD</b> then it would simply be a matter of adding the bold tags either side of the line. It could also be used to centre a verse on it's own rather than use the global left or center commands.

Anybody else think this would be a good idea?

I think it's a good idea, that would certainly enable me to handle my paragraph indents!
Ian M Butterfield
http://www.imb.biz
ianbutty
Junior

Return to Zionworx Wish List