Requests from a new user!

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Requests from a new user!

Postby mickthevic » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:37 pm

As a novice in the area of song projection and trying to introduce it to a technophobic church I have only just discovered ZionWorks which I thought was great from when I first installed it - mastered by my 11 year ols son in 1 day before a major carol service. With apologies for repeating other threads and for missing features already in the program I offer my initial requests for things I would like to see:

Some form of indicator to the operator that the song is at an end (maybe a blank slide) The opprtunity to loop songs is great but can catch the operator out.

The opportunity to tag choruses and link the tag to a hot key which would toggle between the beginning of the chorus and the beginning of the next verse.

When preaching I like to have control over power point slides with a remote mouse. This doesn't seem to work in Zionworks - would be a great help if it did.

Would like to be able to import from Song Select UK as mentioned on other threads

Part of our commitment to those who cannot see the screen clearly is to always produce a hard copy of songs on the screen. If there was a means of exporting the whole songlist into Microsoft Word that would be a great help.

As also mentined in other threads - an easy import for NIV Bible would be appreciated.

Thanks for the wonderful job you are all doing[/list]
mickthevic
Junior

Postby gagar » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:09 am

Hi there,:)

What we do in our church is at the end of the line of the song we put two ** so we know wwhere the end is.
i hope this helps :D
gagar
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:56 am

As mentioned in other posts it is actually possible to control powerpoint with a remote control using zionworx(ish!!!).

The operator of zionworx simply needs to press the play button for the powerpoint show and then click the "PowerPoint SlideShow" button on the taskbar (it will be the one on the right hand side). This then hands control of the slideshow efeectively back over to the powerpoint contros and, hence, you should be able to use a remote control to run the slide show.
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List