Image and Video Controls

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Image and Video Controls

Postby sirhcllenrad » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:53 pm

This is probably starting to get very complicated, but I would love simple image controls for background images within Zionworx.

Brightness/Contrast would help to darken/lighten any images on the fly, and a saturation control would be lovely too...

(Perhaps i'm dreaming).

Also, have been playing with video overlays using an external video mixer (Korg Krossfour) recently, where I keep the background image really subtle, so was thinking that I was to want to make use of live video backgrounds from within Zionworx then the same brightness/contrast/saturation settings would be very useful.

Anybody else think this would be useful?
sirhcllenrad
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:12 pm

Yeah - this would be pretty useful and would give the overall presentation of the background alot more professional look. Often the live streaming from a video capture device may be too strong on it's own would make it alot nicer and make the overlayed words easier to read.

I also think that this would be nice to have this kind of effect cos it may make it look like it's been through a professional video mixer, even though it's actually running through zionworx.

If this is too complicated though, the ability for live capture is still going to be great in v3.

Thanks,
Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List