Remembering the photo background

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Remembering the photo background

Postby pbc_avcontroller » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:25 pm

Just a thought, when I am setting up the service list in Zionworx and arranging the photo backgrounds it would be helpful if the background selected could automatically link to it's database thumbnail so that you don't have to scroll through all (300 in our case) the photographs to find the one that's selected to highlight it and click on the margin adjustment button -- hope the example below helps clarify this post.

(e.g. I've gotZionworx running on two systems one at home and one at church. I select the photo backgrounds at home and save with the service list -- When I setup zionworx in the church the photo backgrounds themselves are remembered but I can't alter the format/ positioning information without first selecting the photograph and with over 500 finding that 1 that I already used can be a pain so if there is some way of linking the photograph position in the database to the service list this would be appreciated -- or if anyone has any other ideas to get round this??)

Much the same kind of 'memory' as some websites have where when you click on an item to view it then click back the page re-directs to the section you were looking at.

That said Zionworx is a fantastic program and is serving us at Portobello (and the Lord) extremely well -- even when guest speakers try to push the boundaries!!

Keep up the good work, Christian!

Ewan
Tough times never last, but tough people do!
pbc_avcontroller
Junior

Return to Zionworx Wish List