Jump to verse/chorus/bridge

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Postby chris_h62 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:49 pm

This little App is good and does the Job. Not quite what I had in mind. I would much prefer something where you can see the WHOLE song and just click on the actual verse that you want to display. That would be easier to use anyway. Thanks for taking the time to show an example of how this can be done though.

Regards,
Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby ChrisClark » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:15 pm

I thought it might be good if I added a note to this discussion, not to end it, but to put people's minds at ease with regard to the navigation of a song in the next version of ZionWorx.
The work we have done so far has looked a a solution that achieves what Chris has said - and many others have requested - in that the an entire verse/section of a song can be selected/shown with a single/double click.
If you can imagine each section loaded into a cell in a list - rather then a block of text in a memo field that may give you an idea of what the control will look like. (Unfortuntately I can't put a little app together to show people but keep an eye out on the Beta section of the website)

As far as keyboard shortcuts for each of the sections goes - this is definitely possible and something we are looking at doing.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Zionworx Wish List