Photo SlideShow

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Would you find a Photo SlideShow function useful as part of zionworx?

We would use it lots
46%
It would be nice but only used occasionaly
38%
We would never use it
15%

Total votes : 13

Photo SlideShow

Postby chris_h62 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:47 am

A feature that our church would find particularly useful is the ability to have some kind of photo slideshow facility that means the user just has to select the photos that they want to be shown from whaterver directory it is and then zionworx could loop them at user definable intervals. We quite often show pictures of various events that have happened in the previous week in the church's life before our services. At the moment we are having to use Jessops Picture manager, however it can't be run full screen on the secondary monitor because of the way it's written. The same problem exists with M$ Picture Viewer - it can't run the fullscreen slide show on the secondary monitor.

At the moment most of our users would not have the ability to show the pictures because they get confused with the whle extended desktop idea.

It appears to me that zionworx has the basics in place because of the changeable backgrounds. If u could fade them in and out just like the backgounds that would be great as well as well as previewing them in the display window. I don't know how difficult this would be to integrate it into the system cos i'm no programmer but i would appreciate such a feature if at all possible.

Yours in the Lord

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List