Zionworx Navigation Request

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Zionworx Navigation Request

Postby wnp » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:03 pm

I have not found this mentioned on the Wish List, so here goes:

When one steps through the verses with ENTER or by clicking on the green check mark, after the last verse, the first verse is queued again and then displayed.

Unfortunately, cursor movement with the arrows or PG-UP/PG-DOWN keys (or the arrow buttons on screen) does NOT work this way, if one hits PG-DOWN while the last verse is queued, nothing happens, and one needs to hit PG-UP repeatedly to return to the first verse.

It would be VERY USEFUL and greatly simplify handling if hitting PG-DOWN while on the last verse returned one to the first verse. No doubt all of you long-time users of ZionWorx have gotten used to the way it is now, but this change would increase consistency and make life a lot easier for new users.
wnp
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:22 pm

Quite right - I'll fix that for v3.0!!

Thanks very much for the suggestion :)
Christian
Site Admin

Postby Peter_in_Christ » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:08 am

One good feature to add is the ability to be able to jump to a verse by pressing the number keys...would you be able to implement that kind of thing?

For example, verse sequence for a hymn could be 1 enter (jump to 1st verse), 2 enter (jump to 2nd verse -chorus), 3 enter (jump to 3rd verse), 2 enter (jump to chorus), 4 enter and etc...

Did you know that you can do this in powerpoint i.e. enter slide number and then press enter :)

Thanks

Peter
Peter_in_Christ
Senior

Postby Christian » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:16 am

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your input - you might want to read the post entitiled 'Jump to verse/chorus/bridge' where we discussed some similar ideas before.

Thanks!
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx Wish List