Old and New

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Old and New

Postby Diceman » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:01 pm

With version 3 development well underway. I thought it would be an interesting idea to discuss people's thoughts on the future development programme.

Since this is a feature wishlist, should we be thinking more about how existing features could be rationalised, or consolodated in versions 3.x, or what new inovations and requirements are coming to light for future versions 4etc :?:

Does anyone have any ideas about how the interface from version 2 might be rationalised, simplified or streamlined to their workflow :?: To help Christian with development of 3.

Perhaps a current 'new feature' list for version 3, would be usful to have so that we don't suggest things already intended for development.

Diceman
Diceman
Senior

just a thought

Postby zer0burn316 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:50 am

:shock: i feel that the simpler the database and interface is the better, i do feel zionworx needs more alignments and sizes and formats are needed. the best thing is that the user can use it and train how to use it quickly and effectively at little cost or time. but as for the new features i have always said that SongShowPlus, EasyWorship, and MediaShout are the pro programs avering around 2-3 hundred dolars, media shout is the most pro of the three and that is what my current church uses, where i use zionworx for my traveling ministry, i suggested to download the free demos and check them out and pull from the pro stuff the features you woud desire in zionworx (JUST A THOUGHT)
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Postby Mealz » Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:33 am

Media Shout most pro? :lol:
Mealz
Junior

yeah it is

Postby zer0burn316 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:34 pm

:shock: yeah from what i have used of it, it is very pro grade software. that is why i feel downloading the free demo and playing around with it would make alot of sence, if i was the designer of a praise and worship software and wanted it to be the best i would find the best and try it out to see what they did and incooperate it into my software. it is the best think i can think of, and worthy of a try to see how zionworx can become better and better.
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List