three video cards

Post your wish lists for new versions of the software.

We cannot do everything but if we know what people want it make life easier.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

three video cards

Postby andy2002 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:55 am

Is it possible to use three video cards, say one for foyer, one for songs one for operator display?
andy2002
Junior

Postby Christian » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:42 am

Andy,

It's certainly possible - but would you actually want *different* things showing on the foyer and projector screen?

If not, then you can just do this in hardware by splitting the video signal running to the projector, and then run another cable to the monitor in the foyer - so there would be no need for a 3rd video output from the computer itself.

Anyone else doing this already?

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

We're doing it!

Postby nathbeadle » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:31 am

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish...maybe I missed it in your message. Right now we just have our signal being split to go to the 2 projectors as well as to a TV output for in the foyer. We also have another computer that is dedicated to displaying announcements and such in the foyer and we switch between the two.

Were you looking at displaying something different in the foyer at the same time? You'd need another computer I'd think.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyday is a gift from God
But what we make of that day
Is our gift back to Him.
nathbeadle
Junior

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Postby zer0burn316 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:17 pm

:shock:this may be good for the church that has a direct feed to someone like lets say the nursery, where the workers can feel part of the service like at my church. we feed a direct video feed back there and it would be nice to feed just the audio and the song show so they can participate in the worship instead of seeing just the video feed. something like that might be good but anything else may be distracting and not usable :shock:
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Postby Mealz » Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:44 pm

The extra output would be useful for the "foldback" monitors on the platform for the worship leaders/.band so you can display messages etc as well as the output that goes to the projector. We often use prompting on the monitors.
Mealz
Junior

hey there

Postby zer0burn316 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:45 pm

:cry: hey there i just wanted to drop a note to say this be cool and i think it be a good additioin to zionworx, i feel the more you add with the program, the more advanced the program becomes. meaning the better it becomes. :wink:
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Wish List