Zionworx and Chinese Character

If you are using Zionworx and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Zionworx and Chinese Character

Postby Williamting » Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:04 am

I remember someone (Daymond?) sent Zionworx to China to be used by missionaries there.

I am just wondering if Zionworx is used with Chinese Star, will Chinese character be displayed especially on older version of windows. If anyone has tested it this way and found that it works, perhaps it is a good idea to share the knowledge. I am hoping to test this myself soon.

William
Williamting
Most Senior

news from china

Postby zer0burn316 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:56 pm

:shock: hey guys i got an email from chin and they were telling me alittle bit of how they use zionworx there. from what they told me they do not exactly use it like what my brother was asking. it did not use chinese characters but they typed their songs in chinese language using english characters. they explained the reason. the reason is china is closed and they cannot go in as quote-unquote missionaries, so they have to go in as a type of profession such as teachers, labor workers, buisness men, etc. and they use that as a mission ary aproach. so they went in as english as a second language teacher and a teacher of academics to a chinese school. at their underground church they use zionworx to teach and reinforce english as a second language using the english characters to teach the chinese eole the english language. but they also told me they used it at work as a supliment to class outlines instead of powerpoint. but they never told me reather the chinese chareacters can ot cannot be used, but i did email them asking so i should find out for you as soon as they let me know.
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.0