Messages within Zionworx

If you are using Zionworx and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Messages within Zionworx

Postby andy2002 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:56 am

Make a song called Messages, edit song with message, give it as unusual default style. You can then show that meassage during the service
andy2002
Junior

i used your idea

Postby zer0burn316 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:13 pm

:shock: I used your idea and man it saves me time and energy :P if i could only figure out how to insert black lines and all it would be better to use. so i went bac to PowerPoint till i figure that one out. thanks for the idea i called mine sermon though cause we have a song at church called message :wink:

P.S. Transitions would be nise to add to it what you think
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Postby intuitas » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:51 am

Hi,

Don't quite know what sort of black lines you have in mind but you can create a line across the screen with either the underscore character, the minus sign, the equals sign or the vertical bar. The only one which gives you an unbroken line is the underscore and you are limited in all cases to the font you are using for text.

However it does allow you to add a 'break' between passages of text.

Regards,

Paul Reader
intuitas
Senior

Been using that a few weeks now

Postby zer0burn316 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:32 pm

:shock: You guys gave me this idea and it is working great and also it gives more freedom to access the on the fly issues and less freezing problems
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.0