Hey Here is an Idea for serious Non Singing Non Musicians

If you are using Zionworx and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Hey Here is an Idea for serious Non Singing Non Musicians

Postby zer0burn316 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:22 am

:shock: hey all I was challenged to do something and i Blew my youth pastor away, and thought i would share it with you. this may be a good idea for those i cannot sing or play and insterment people like my self. first i was told i could not lead worship without a band and the ability to sing or play. i stood up to the challenge and zionworx helped me do it.

first i found a cool background, then used the database of zionworx. then used a cheap video editor to make a mpeg file using Praise and worship CD Audio as my audio track, the Background as my video track, and then copied and pasted the lyrics in sequence to the song. once produced as an Mpeg, i made a Powerpoint slide for each song i chose, booted up zionworx, opened the slide show, and let God do the rest. i lead worship with the sound of a band, the words on the screen very professional i might add, and did not play an insterment or sing, just worshiped.

I thought someone out there in the zionworx family may be able to use that for their ministry, i know now how to do it, and it worx. by the way instead of a Pic for the background you can also use motion Pics and that work and looks as if you did it in zionworx. but it is done in PowerPoint.

Just wanted to share that if you can use it use it, it was a God idea not a Daymond Idea

Peace and Blessings
:wink:
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Postby Williamting » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:46 am

I faced the same problem 2 years back and I have to take the challenge to lead a Cell Group. Not knowing how to sing praises and worship in song is a serious drawback. What I did was a little simpler - I downloaded dbPowerAmp (free stuff) and converted some of the tracks on CD. I put the lyrics on Powerpoint and inserted the MP3 track on the PowerPoint page. We sing along with Don Moen, Benny Hinn, etc. This went on for about 2 months and slowly I take the music off. Now, we have someone playing guitar or/and drum. Praise the Lord! He provides! Sometime I downloaded MIDI from the web and let the music play.

Come to think about it, perhaps it is a good idea if Zionworx could allow audio linkage!

In church service, I normally put some appropriate picture as background. Many commented that they enjoy the new look and the picture is refreshing. It help to set the mood. Choosing appropriate picture is crucial.
Williamting
Most Senior

I got samples

Postby zer0burn316 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:33 pm

Hey if you want a sample of what i did i got one for a planetshakers song

Just email me
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.0