This is the time...

If you are using Zionworx and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

This is the time...

Postby nathbeadle » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:21 pm

Hey Zioners!!

Well I've been reading the forums over the last couple of months about the growing excitement (and wishlist!) for a version 3.0. I've also been reading the problems and lack of time and resources to complete this is good time which I can fully understand...

According to this forum system, there are 314 registered users and I think it's time we came together to show just what that statistic means...and to show that it isn't just a statistic!! I propose that we each chip in $5 towards this new version, or if you're feeling bold then go for $10. Let's see....

314 users * $5 each = $1570!!

That's one huge amount for making your lunch one day instead of buying a coffee and sandwhich. With that Christian could take a day off and work on this, or hire some help to get Unicode implemented since that seems to be gold on the wishlist! Such a little amount individually, but such a huge result in the end when we come together....

I'm showing my support for this project...will you? You'd normally spend a couple hundred on this kind of software, so what's a measily $5!? Well I'll tell you....it's a load of support and encouragement to Christian and those dedicated to the success of 3.0!!!

If you donate, please PLEASE post a reply on here showing your support and encouragement...grow this list and help grow the project!!!

Blessings from the Beadle,
/\/aT]-[a/\/
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyday is a gift from God
But what we make of that day
Is our gift back to Him.
nathbeadle
Junior

This is the time

Postby jameshorsley1976 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:53 am

Zionworx is a great software for any church but especially for small churches with NO VIDEO BUDGET. It is great that Christian and comapny have elected to make it free. If you have checked the price of worship software you realize that 5 or 10 dollars is a drop in the bucket to what comparable software cost, especially with what they are releasing in the new version.

In Christ
James Horsley
jameshorsley1976
Intermediate

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:30 am

If you think that not all users are forum members.

We have 1000's of users not sure of the latest numbers as we register on average 6 users a day and have done since June last year around 1100.

I am sure Christian will let us all know the exact figure.

As a Zionworx team member we all give our time and resource for free.

Christian, Tim and Chris are the programming team

And my field is the website and forum management and I felt that when a call was needed for web space. I felt God lead me to donate my time and and area on my dedicated servers for this good cause.(I run a web hosting company in my spare time)

It does cost all of us time and a little Money but since we have had donation's on the website, God has provided funds for all the new development tools and when tools are running into hundreds this can help.

We all work on the Zionworx project because we feel God Led and I know the next version will be release when God thinks the time is right.

Cheers
Edd Stonham
Zionworx webmaster
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby Williamting » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:49 pm

I have done software development before and I understand the commitment, frustration and effort required. You are a whole lot of very blessed people whom I would love to meet in person, perhaps next week while I am in UK.

God bless,
William
Williamting
Most Senior

Postby MaFt » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:53 pm

webmaster wrote:I run a web hosting company in my spare time

could you send me some more info on that please? to mail@maft.co.uk

cheers

MaFt
http://maft.co.uk
MaFt
Junior

Postby webmaster » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:10 pm

The website is being updated I will let you know when it is back up and running.

Hopefully after the weekend.

http://www.edds.co.uk

Regards
Edd Stonham
webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.0