Thanks goes to Christian

If you are using Zionworx and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Thanks goes to Christian

Postby webmaster » Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:28 pm

Thank you for this great software package.

I am glad to be helping out by creating this support forum.

It has made doing the church service plans so much easier.

A Great product.

God Bless
Edd Stonham
Webmaster
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby Christian » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:22 am

Thanks Edd - I'm blushing now! :oops:

But in all seriousness, I'm really humbled when I see how many people have benefitted from ZionWorx so far - I really never expected that it would take off. I consider it a priviledge to be able to do this, and I want to give all the praise to God for challenging me to release ZionWorx publicly for free, so that His plans could be worked out...

I'm sure you will all join me in thanking Edd too for his enthusiasm and internet wizardry! :)

Christian
Christian
Site Admin

Thanks to such great software

Postby Williamting » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:52 am

Christian,
Thanks for all your great work. Praise be to God!

On Friday afternoon, I have my new PC with dual display card delivered. Downloaded your software and everything works by evening. By early Sunday morning, I have "adapted" to Zionworx. I carried the hardware to Church early this morning, plug in the LCD projector, and it works straight away. The workship leader came along and gave me two additional songs on Words. I normally would reject last minute request but this morning, I just "add new", cut and paste and Zionworx did all the formating in two minutes. I am impressed! Thanks again. It is simple and easy to use and meet all my current requirements. Thanks be to your team members also.

God bless,
William
Williamting
Most Senior

yeah thanx Christian

Postby zer0burn316 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:08 pm

:shock: hey thanx christian for your help and everything getting my set up with the awesome software and thanx again :lol:
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

Postby Diceman » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:29 am

Christian - Your Work Rocks man - keep it up.

God Bless

Diceman
"Let there be light, cameras and action"
Diceman
Senior

hey

Postby zer0burn316 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:18 am

:shock: hey i want you to know i am supporting you in prayer christian, keep it up bro
NONAME
zer0burn316
Most Senior

More thanks

Postby kck » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:46 pm

Just to add my thanks and appreciation for the work you are doing.
I came across your website while looking for projection software to replace the program we were using. Most of the things I looked at were either too complicated or too expensive or both.

I particularly like some of the small touches:
The window with the focus is yellow.
The title automatically searches without commas.
Lots of keyboard shortcuts. (Using a laptop with one of those horrible little rubber dots instead of a trackpad - this really makes a difference).

Of course, there are things I would like to see added ( :D ) but I'll put those in the wishlist section.

Thanks again,
Steve P.
kck
Senior

Postby gregcolby » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:39 pm

Yo, Christian and all at Zionworx - we used the software at church on Sunday evbening and everyone was hugesly impressed - I am so amazed at the ease with which we were able to get our songs together and erven add in bits on the spur of the moment (using the notes tool) for our prayer time.

I have also found a stack of free downloadable images that go so well with our songs and add to the whole worship experience.

Thank you and God bless you

PS. It was like a moment of pure bliss when I'd loaded our new software and hardware and finally saw the images up on our screen rather than just playing with it on my pc!!
Blesssed are the peace makers
gregcolby
Junior

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.0