Problem with dual screens if primary display is not screen 1

If you are using Zionworx and would like to comment feel free to post your comments here.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Problem with dual screens if primary display is not screen 1

Postby CardassianScot » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:18 am

Not sure which forum to post this to, so I figured it could go here. It's basically a bug report for an extremely unusual set of circumstances.

I have my two video cards, am AGP one and a PCI one. To get my PCI card working as a second screen under Linux, I have to set it as the default display. However, the card can only handle 800x600 at 32 bit colour depth and doesn't have 3D accelaration. Therefore I tell Windows XP to make display 2 (the AGP one at 1024x768) the primary one. This works for everything except Zionworx, it's obviously getting confused as to which screen is primary and which is secondary. It displays the stuff on the correct display but sets the screen display resolution at 1024x768 instead of 800x600 and obviously things get missed off the bottom and side. Of course if I want to use my computer to run Zionworx, I can go into the bios and set my AGP card as primary and it all works fine. So its not really a problem, more of a bug in a very unusual set of circumstances, as I said.
CardassianScot
Junior

Postby Diceman » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:14 am

Perhaps the ability to manually set the output resolutions of each screen window in version 3 - Christian what do you recon?

kind regards

Dice
"Let there be light, cameras and action"
Diceman
Senior

Return to Zionworx Feedback V2.0