Data lost

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Data lost

Postby candice » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 am

Hi,

The ZionWorx that was installed on the church computer started to behave a bit differently. It wasn't saving the global font settings, so I had to change each song's font to the right soze every time we used it. So I thought to fix it, I would re-install ZionWorx. When I clicked install, there was a popup asking if I want to back up the old version to a folder named 'Backup'. I thougt that it was handy, and that it would back up the song list, and said yes.

When I started the new installation, the songs we had saved up to then are not there. Only the ones that come with the installation are in the songlist. Were the other songs overwritten? :( Or is there a way of getting the other songs back? There are quite a few files in the ZionWorx folder, but I wouldn't know how to add the songs to the songlist from a file. Help would be appreciated! Next time I will do a backup before I do anything...
candice
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support