Viewing a song on Screen

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Viewing a song on Screen

Postby ald1941 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:43 am

Hello,
I am a little lost. I have been using a program openlp that allows me to see the management screen with songs and song list on the lap top and then plug the other monitor or projector in to the lap top to see the song. To use this other program and see the managment on the laptop and the song on other monitor I press function key and f4 this gives me an extend function. I have tried that with zionworx but no luck. I can get the managment to go off the laptop and shot up on the other screen but can't get just the song on the other screen.
I looked in the zionworz help and am understandnding a dual video card in desktop but can i divide the two images from the external monitor plug on the laptop.
Thanks for any and all help
AL IN TEXAS USA
ald1941
Junior

Re: Viewing a song on Screen

Postby ChrisClark » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

Hi Al,

When Zionworx starts it checks for a second monitor so if you try and extend the desktop after Zionworx is running it will not pick this up. You will need to close Zionworx and make sure the laptop in extended mode before starting the application again.

Does that work for you?

Chris
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support