POWER POINT INTERFACE

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

POWER POINT INTERFACE

Postby Bernard Kerr » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I have been unsuccessful in several attempts to use power point alongside ZionWorx 2.6. I have activated the PP option, increased the number of slides, and am using PP 2007 with MS Vista. When I load a PP presentation into "Active Presentation" the thumbnails appear but I am unable to pick up the presentation in the play list. When I try to run the PP presentation from the PP screen everything hangs. Clearly I am missing something and would appreciate help to sort this problem.
Bernard Kerr
Junior

Re: POWER POINT INTERFACE

Postby ChrisClark » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 am

Is it a new installation? It could be that the powerpoint application needs to be activated which you would do by opening up powerpoint apart from Zionworx and following screen instructions.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Postby Bernard Kerr » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Thank you but no. I had already activated PP. I still have the problem but am working on it. One day....!
Bernard Kerr
Junior

Postby Bernard Kerr » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Sorry. Re-reading your reply I can say that PP is a new installation - MS Office 2007. I will have another go but, that said, I have activated the PP option but do I detect that I should be doing something separate within PP?
Bernard Kerr
Junior

Postby paulstokes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:22 pm

I recognize these symptoms... :(
The only workaround I came up with was....

Start Powerpoint BEFORE starting Zionworx.

In fact, I have Powerpoint as a shortcut in the Windows Start menu (Startup folder), so that other people don't have problems.
I'm running XP Home, Powerpoint 2007, Zionworx 2.65.
Everything works fine apart from this Powerpoint quirk.
Plymstock United Church
http://www.plymstock.org.uk
paulstokes
Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support