Using zionworx on two computers

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Using zionworx on two computers

Postby ald1941 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 am

Hello All,
I downloaded zionworx on my desktop first. I registered using the registeration key. Started with the desktop to get familiar with the program. Tonight I downloaded the program to my laptop which I have been using in church for song projection the the openlp program. I like the looks of zonworx better and have started copy past of songs from other program and song select.
Problem is I did get the program on the laptop and did use the same registeration key given for the desktop. But when I have the program open some of the fetures are grayed out. I can't click and open the add a new song nor change font and not sure what else. Do I have to take the program off this compter and re do the set up and get a completely new key to get all the fetures up and running.
Any and all help appreciated.
Al in TX, USA
ald1941
Junior

Re: Using zionworx on two computers

Postby ChrisClark » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 am

Hi,

The registration code should be able to be used on both machines. Can you advise operating system that you are using on the laptop and installation directory.

Thanks
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Postby ald1941 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am

Both machines running windows 7. Desktop is 32 bit. Laptop is 64 bit. Using same windows Internet explored. Both loaded in your default folder on c drive.
ald1941
Junior

Postby brainier » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 pm

I have that configuration and without issue. Try running Zionworx as the administrator account and then registering the software. The for all subsequent uses of the software just run it normally (not as the administrator).

By "run as administrator" I mean right-click the Zionworx start menu icon and choose Run As Administrator

Brian
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support