error message access violation

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

error message access violation

Postby sugra1 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 am

We are running version 2.6.01 on our vista home premium laptop.Although it has some problems as you are aware we have been able to use it at church successfully.
However when the latest update arrived on your site we downloaded it and installed it. But we have been unable to use it as soon as we try to change background pictures or add additional songs to the playlist we continue to get the following error message. Access violation at address 00471870 in module zionworx.exe.read of address 00000010.This error will repeat continually until the only way to stop it is to reboot the computer.

I have even installed the full version onto my home laptop running xp home and it does the same thing.

I only today took the computer to my local computer technician who loaded the latest version on to there windows 7 system and the same thing happened. He also loaded it unto a windows vista system with the same result.

I have updated all windows and office updates so our systems are all up to date.

Can you please advise if any others have experienced this problem. Or are you able to suggest an answer? Cheers and GB
Ron
sugra1
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support