Copyright information

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Copyright information

Postby Andy9 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:04 pm

I am trying to include copyright information at the bottom of slides, but only the top line is visible. In the preview window both lines are visible but as soon as it's displayed on the screen the bottom line with the actual copyright info on it disappears. I have tried using the one line format but then none of it is visible. I have also tried altering margins but that doesn't seem to have any effect either. Any ideas?
Andy9
Junior

Re: Copyright information

Postby brainier » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

Are you sure that your monitor/projector is properly configured and that the bottom of the picture is not just missing?

Check that the resolution you have set for your second monitor is supported by the monitor/projector. If a monitor then press the Auto Configuration button/menu option on the monitors buttons. If your second screen is a projector then pull the screen down a little further/ensure nothing is casting a shadow/obstruction to the light path from the projector - for example check that the projector mounting brackets are not partially covering the lense - or if mounted on a table then ensure the projector is at the front of the table and nothing at all is between it and the screen.

Plug in a different monitor just to check.
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Postby Andy9 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 pm

I am not sure that the monitor and projector are necessarily configured correctly, but it seems to have been working fine otherwise; I'll check this out though.

The second screen is a projector, and the projector screen is free standing, so it's not a case of pulling it down any further. The projector is on a stand, and I have lifted the projector up and moved it around and the bottom line of the copyright information doesn't become visible, so I don't think anything is obscuring it.
Andy9
Junior

Postby brainier » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Check the resolution settings on the computer for the second dislay, and ensure that the projector fully supports that resolution.

Try dropping the res to 800x600 and see if anything changes, then up it to 1024x768 and see if it is still working. Unlikly that you have a projector with a better resolution than that.
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support