Share your resources?

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Share your resources?

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 am

Hey there folks

We are having a LOT of fun with ZionWorx at church, it's giving us a lot more liberty and I thought I'd share some of that with you. I don't know if there is a place for this sort of thing, but we are busy whipping up a heap of different notices etc that we use - I figured some of you may want to share these, or post some of yours that we can share.

We want to create a heap more of these "slides" ... esp those with verses etc on them that can be used before the service etc ... just so we have a selection of "notices" to keep things fresh. If there is enough interest in something like this I can look at setting up a ZionWorx flickr group to share all these in there

Some of these have our Logo on them ... I'll sort myself out and remove those so they become more generic :D

Check out the flickr set I have here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiowhiz ... 650163831/

Open to your comments etc

Cheers all
K.
Mr K
The fella what looks after the komputer & picture making thingy hanging from the roof @ Pakuranga Baptist Church

Download FREE ZionWorx Backgrounds - I started a FREE site to share ZionWorx & PowerPoint ready backgrounds
oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Re: Share your resources?

Postby Jonathan Hills » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 pm

I like the squeeze up ones.
To be accessible to all you do need to improve your spelling. It's Centre! :lol:
Jonathan Hills
Most Senior

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am

ha ha ha ... yeah spellings one of them things that ... well ... *sigh* .. yeah ;( ha ha ha

Thanks
Mr K
The fella what looks after the komputer & picture making thingy hanging from the roof @ Pakuranga Baptist Church

Download FREE ZionWorx Backgrounds - I started a FREE site to share ZionWorx & PowerPoint ready backgrounds
oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Postby brainier » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Lovely.

The Tea/Coffee one without the person on it has "Friends" spelt incorrectly, and how did you know we used yellow communication cards!

I guess you just "download" the images by right-click and choosing Copy?

The other option would be to upload the source for the files, then individual churches can edit as need be - for example we do not have an "information table" as we ran out of space and need to fit the congregation in (anyone out there want to donate loads of money for a building project?)

Thanks - I will use some of these soon.
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Postby Jonathan Hills » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:25 pm

It's best to login to the site, then you get the option to choose 'all sizes' from there, you can select the appropriate size for your set up.
Jonathan Hills
Most Senior

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 am

Hey there

Okay shameless plug here - I took this idea one step further and started a small site dedicated to sharing these images: http://church-resources.studiowhiz.com - makes it easier to find & download these images etc in one place. I welcome anyone here to share THEIR ones through the site too:

At this stage all the sizes are 1024x768 - I give a small "full size" sample in the post (eg: http://church-resources.studiowhiz.com/ ... eed-faith/) - under this is a link to download the full size from flickr. So yes you can simply right click and download ... or click the link, it'll take you to Flickr & you can grab the full size image there.

I'm using Photoshop CS4 to make these (although they are saved so that in theory CS3 could open them) ... my only concern with sharing the PSD (which is a great idea) is the fonts used.

I'm happy to customise for you if you'd like ... let me know which you'd like tweaked and I'll rip out the "info table" bit for you :) - either PM me, or fill in the form here - http://church-resources.studiowhiz.com/ ... ackground/

I'll look at adding:
* font resource list
* list of great background images
* PSD source files for download

Cheers
Mr K

oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 am

brainier wrote:The Tea/Coffee one without the person on it has "Friends" spelt incorrectly

DOH!! how bad is that!! SORRY

I'm updating it now, I'm also removing the PBC logo from all of the coffee ones - thanks for pointing that out... I'd spelt Psalms - Pslams on one of them too! :cry:
Mr K

oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 am

Just an update for you all:

1) I'm now starting to include the PSD files for the backgrounds over at Church Resources - PSD's are hosted on MediaFire. You can download & edit as you see fit
2) I'm now accepting your submissions - so if you have images, backgrounds etc that you use in your church you think other churches would love to use - please feel free to submit them here (http://church-resources.studiowhiz.com/submit-your-design/)
3) Want or need an image created - feel free to suggest designs here too (http://church-resources.studiowhiz.com/suggest-a-background/)
4) I'm about to start adding blank sets - that is a set that contains various images with overlays suitable for the 3 key types of slide design - these are suitable for Zionworx & Powerpoint

I know we've a couple of other churches starting to use these - and I"m really hoping some of you will start to share your efforts with us too - so we can all help each other out.
Mr K

oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Postby Christian » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:02 pm

This is a fantastic idea Mr. K :D thanks!
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support