background photos

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

background photos

Postby Tomw » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Can I preset all background photos to "stretch".
Since reloading Zionworx some photos are tiled and I prefer stretch mode.
Tomw
Junior

Re: background photos

Postby ChrisClark » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Determining whether to stretch or tile by default is based on the image size. If the image is less then 300x200 pixels it will tile otherwise stretch by default.

Unfortunately there is no way to preset or change this on start up. The only way to acheive what you are wanting is to use image editing software to increase the size of the photos above the 300 pixel threshold.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Postby Tomw » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks Chris.
What is strange is that I've never had this problem previously, only since I re- downloaded.
Tomw
Junior

Postby oo00_Mr_K_00oo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 am

Hmm, you probably don't really want to rely on software to determine this for you anyway (well maybe for tiling) ... ideally save your images at the size of your projection - this removes load from the software & gives you better control over the scaling and quaility
Mr K
The fella what looks after the komputer & picture making thingy hanging from the roof @ Pakuranga Baptist Church

Download FREE ZionWorx Backgrounds - I started a FREE site to share ZionWorx & PowerPoint ready backgrounds
oo00_Mr_K_00oo
Intermediate

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support