OSIS bible import - last verse in every book missing

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

OSIS bible import - last verse in every book missing

Postby josua » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi

I have tried to make an osis xml file containing the danish bible. So far I have been able to import it into zionworx successfully, except for one problem: The last verse in every book (every book i have checked) is missing. The problem can be reproduced using the "World English Bible" from http://www.zionworx.org.uk/download.htm

BR
Ole Dalgaard
josua
Junior

Re: OSIS bible import - last verse in every book missing

Postby brainier » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:33 pm

In the latest version, and comparing the downloaded World English Bible to the NIV at Bible Gateway, I am missing the last verse of the last book in Exodus and Leviticus, I did not check any further. Initially I though Genesis was okay, but then noticed that even though I had scrolled down all the way in the Bible Gateway screen, the last verse could not be scrolled to. I had to click the penultimate verse and press the down arrow on the keyboard to select it - maybe that is what is happening with your Danish bible?

But regardless of the Danish bible issue, the download OSIS bible contains the text in the osis file but does not display it in Zionworx.
Brian Reid
Woodstock Road Baptist Church, Oxford, UK
http://wrbc.org.uk/
brainier
Expert User

Postby Jonathan Hills » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:57 am

I also found that scrolling down doesn't display the last verse, but using the keyboard arrow keys will.
Jonathan Hills
Most Senior

Postby ChrisClark » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Correct. We have identified the issue with this and it will be corrected in the next release.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support