Background Margin adjustment

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Background Margin adjustment

Postby Daveee » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Guys.
Was just playing (excelent new version) and trying to adjust the word display area which you used to be able to from the selected image in the image details at the top... I have tried 3 - 4 pictures and am unable to alter the image has this been removed or?????? :( :shock:
Daveee
Junior

Re: Background Margin adjustment

Postby AliBy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 pm

I was not aware that you could manipulate the image itself?

We use images that have the bottom half black (faded/blurred at the transition between the photo and the black so you don't notice it)
Then we set the Text display are using Preferences, Margins.
Works great for when we only open the projector screen halfway down.
:D
Alistair Baty
Urban Life Church
Midrand
South Africa
AliBy
Senior

Postby Daveee » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:03 pm

Not the image, the margins... I know you can do it in the preferences but you used to be able to alter where the words were displayed for an individual image.
I cannot remember under v2.5 if this was there. it was on the earlier versions :?
Daveee
Junior

Postby ChrisClark » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 pm

You can still edit the margins for individual images. The image has to be set to Stetch alignment, and also at the moment you have to have a song selected in the play list to be able to edit the margins for an image. This seems to be an unnecessary extra so we will have a look at making this process somewhat smoother.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Postby Daveee » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:23 pm

You are right i found it...... I missed it the first time round as I did not have ZW at full screen and the icon was hidden sorry jumped before I had checked everything :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Daveee
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support