Using GN version of the Bible

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Using GN version of the Bible

Postby intuitas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi,
I have installed v2.6 on our church computer now (thanks Christian for registration help) and imported the Good News version of the bible.
Although this loads into the left hand panel properly (I think) when I use the Bibles tab and the load box I am at a loss as to how to utilise the text for projection.

Can someone please enlighten me - I am probably overlooking something pretty fundamental.

Paul
intuitas
Senior

Re: Using GN version of the Bible

Postby ChrisClark » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 am

If you have got to the point where the verses are displaying then you are almost there.

Select the verses you want to display in the list (Ctrl and Shift keys work to modify the selection)

Bottom right of the bible tab there is a button with folder and arrow which will add the selected verses to the play list. You can also specify whether to include verse numbers in the displayed text using the checkbox.

From the play list the bible verses are managed like a song and double clicking will present the first page of text etc. You can also edit the verses by pressing the new button to the bottom left of the play list.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Re: Using GN version of the Bible

Postby ChrisClark » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:31 pm

FYI - We have also updated the Good News and CEV translations available from the website to correct some grammatical (missing text) issues. Also there aren't as many blank lines between the verses
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support