Playlist file queries

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Re: Playlist file queries

Postby kck » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:36 pm

SoF1-3 are also now available at http://www.steveprior.plus.com/zionworx/index.htm. Usual caveats apply.

Steve
kck
Senior

Postby lander2 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 am

Can someone pls look at this again as the import for book 4 is not working for me - I get a file named SP_SOF4Words.xml that is just 117 bytes in size which ZWorx will not load - 'you are opening an invalid Zionworx service file'

Could it be that the songpro file is invalid - there is a note on the songpro website that says the file was saved in an incorrect format by Kingsway and to resolve this by right clicking and opening the file in wordpad (not notepad) the clicking save which then enables you to use File, import, normal, then the file name when importing into songpro. The disk release is SFCD371.

Thanks
lander2
Junior

Postby philmwebb » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:37 pm

We've at last purchased SOF 4 and I woud like to get it uploaded into Zionworx where we already have SOF 1-3 plus the Salvation Army songbook.

I've tried using Steve Prior's online utility, uploading the SP_SOF4Words.txt file, but like the previous poster I get an XML file of just 117 bytes with an empty playlist. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Phil
philmwebb
Junior

Postby philmwebb » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Found a spare hour or so this morning and created a SongPro SOF4 file to Zionworx XML playlist convertor in C#.

PM me if you'd like to use it, although it has some hardcoded title formats currently ("<title> (SOF <number>)" and "SOF <number> <title>")
philmwebb
Junior

Previous

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support