Zionworx and Powerpint

V2.6 Help, If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Zionworx and Powerpint

Postby draper10 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:20 pm

I've been running Zionworx 2.5 with Powerpoint 2007 on a Vista laptop for about 6 months and its been OK apart from the Vista compatibility hiccups. I've just upgraded to 2.6 and i no longer have a Powerpoint tab to go with my 'songs', 'images' and 'bible' tags in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Any ideas as to where Powerpoint might have gone????? :cry:
draper10
Junior

Re: Zionworx and Powerpint

Postby ChrisClark » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:36 pm

It sounds like the settings in your ZWSettings.ini file weren't copied over successfully in the upgrade. To reactivate PowerPoint you can go to the preferences screen and on the PowerPoint tab click 'use powerpoint'. You may want to check that other settings are correct.. and also check that any styles/background settings (ZWStyles.ini and ZWMargins.ini) have been copied across. Read through the readme.txt file in the installation directory for information around this.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Re: Zionworx and Powerpint

Postby draper10 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:16 pm

Thanks Chris. I really like forums like this where you get the solution to your problem really quickly!
Happy new Year, Peter
draper10
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.6 Support