Default background photos

V2.5 If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Default background photos

Postby Dick Saunders » Mon May 08, 2006 6:29 pm

I understand that in Zionworx2.5 it's now easy to have a different photo background for each song. That's great.
However, I would like to choose a default background photo (as opposed to a default background colour) so that when I add a new song in a playlist, by default it comes up with the same background picture. Can anyone tell me how to set this up?
Dick Saunders
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon May 08, 2006 9:30 pm

Hi Dick,

Simply open zionworx, select any song from the database and load it into the playlist and then change the background picture of that song to the one you want to use as the default. Then click the bottom button to the right of the playlist that says "Save current style" when you hover the mouse over it. When the dialog box comesup, make sure that "Default" is selected and then press ok. When you now load another song into the playlist it should now have the same style and picture applied to it.

Hope that helps,
Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Default background pictures

Postby Dick Saunders » Wed May 10, 2006 10:29 am

Thanks very much. It's easy when you know how!
Dick Saunders
Junior

Postby jnimmo » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:10 am

Is there any way of making a background picture stick with a song... i.e. we might have a song with nice imagery and find the perfect background picture for it, it would be nice to be able to have a default background picture/font color etc for each song as well as an overall default.
jnimmo
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:09 pm

At the moment this is not possible, however what you can do is set up the song as you like it and then save that set up as a seperate style. In the same way as described above, save the style but this time intead of selecting "Default", enter a name that will help you remember which song that style is for (e.g. the song title!!!). Then when the song comes up, simply select the style from the drop down list of saved styles at the top of the screen!

Hope that's useful!
Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby ChrisClark » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:18 pm

Just to add to Chris' first reply that another way of getting songs added with a particular style is that when a song is first added to the list, if there is a style selected in the combo then the song will be added with that style. This saves having to go through and change the styles once the songs are loaded.
If all the songs are loaded then you can select a style in the combo and pressing the 'Apply Current Stlye' button as you go down the list will quickly apply the style to each song
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.5 Support