Output to file

V2.5 If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Output to file

Postby IanL » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:50 am

Can anyone please advise me - is there a way of outputting song lyrics or song list to a file (word doc, notepad etc) rather than printing?

Thanks
Ian
IanL
Intermediate

Postby paulstokes » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:25 pm

Well, you can always open the song for editing, then copy and paste it into whatever word processor you use (eg: Lotus Wordpro, MS Word, etc). ie: the reverse of the long-winded process of entering the text from a songbook in the first place!

Or, if you have a PDF printer (eg: PrimoPDF, which is free) then you can print the song to a PDF, and then open the PDF file in Acrobat 7 and copy & paste from there. ...except that printing seems not to work when I justr tried it, so the first suggestion might be better!
paulstokes
Senior

Output to file

Postby IanL » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:09 pm

Thanks Paul - yes I realise that is one way, I was looking for something quicker. On occasions we run praise songs on Powerpoint (to achieve a particular effect or layout) so a quick "Print to file" was what I was really after.

Ian
IanL
Intermediate

Return to Zionworx V2.5 Support