Problems

V2.5 If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Problems

Postby stephen » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:34 pm

Hi

Had a few problems with the new release of Zionworx this morning:

1)we have the fade time set to 2 seconds, but it takes a lot longer than this to fade out and is jittery, but this only happens occasionally.

2) major problem - about 2 minutes before the first song we couldnt double click on some of the songs in the service list to open them, like the program had crashed but was still active. had to use ctrl + alt + delete to close, after this it worked fine

3)we like the new feature of double click to select / project the needed verse, however this seemed to randomly jump to other verses.

any ideas? otherwise, great software!

Thanks,
Stephen
stephen
Junior

Postby Christian » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:28 pm

Hi Stephen,

Regarding the fade speed, try reducing the number of fade steps and increasing the fade time until you get something smooth, then increase the fade steps and/or fade time until you get something optimal for your PC.

Fades are processor intensive, and so the best way to get something workable is to tweak the settings until you're happy. Also bare in mind that it's best to use background images that are the same resolution as you projector resolution for optimal performance.

About your other problems, errr, sorry I have absolutely no idea :!:
If they keep occuring then please try to discover a repeatable pattern of events to cause them and then we can try to investigate further...

Cheers,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby mikeyp » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:05 pm

with regards to fades, please see my post on image sizes - i think that will answer your question.

http://www.zionworx.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=433
mikeyp
Intermediate

Return to Zionworx V2.5 Support