How can I be involved in translation?

From Zionworx v2.5 the user interface supports translation into other languages. This area contains Faqs and information related to translation

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Postby ChrisClark » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:48 am

Obviously to be able to provide translations we need to have people who are able to translate the default messages into another language. As the Zionworx interface now uses a unicode font any language including those with extended character sets such as Russian, Chinese etc are able to be translated. The only qualifications you need is to be capable of translating the labels and messages that are found in Zionworx into another language and the availability to do so in a timely manner.

You will be sent the default messages file with instructions on how to translate it. Once you have translated the file please send it back to the Zionworx team and it will be compiled and distributed on the website.

If you want to be involved in translations either add a message to the Translation Support forum indicating the language that you can translate into or send an email or a private message to the author of this topic.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

I am available

Postby Luisrosales » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:15 pm

I can help to translate it into the spanish language if no one has offer to do this. Please let me know if I can still help.

Wicho
Luis Ernesto Rosales
Guatemala, Central America
Luisrosales
Junior

Re: How can I be involved in translation?

Postby mrfrodo » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:33 pm

I am willing to help translate into Albanian language!
Please send me the file and... God bless for you hard work.
mrfrodo
Junior

Return to Translation FAQ's