Page Layout & Line spacing

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Page Layout & Line spacing

Postby BTOgden » Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:19 pm

Just looking for some help in changing the slide layout. It seems everything is "top-heavy", and I would like both vertical and horizontal centering.

I would also like to be able to leave a blank line (or increase the line spacing) between certain lines of a song on a single slide.

Any ideas?

Also, what about song title (maybe underlined) at the top of each slide...possible??

Blessings...
BTO
BTOgden
Junior

Postby intuitas » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:25 pm

See Wish List Forum for suggestions on adding blank lines to alter spacing.

'Top heaviness' is a natural feature of the process of moving between verses etc. and from the point of view of our congregation a desirable feature. However I can see how adding space around short choruses, liturgy or scripture would be useful in other circumstances.

God Bless,

Paul
intuitas
Senior

Postby Christian » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:14 pm

Yes, the reason I didn't add a 'vertical centering' feature was because people seemed to find it distracting if the position of the top line jumped around between screens...

That said though, I could easily add this feature into version 3.0 - if it's not already in the Wish List forum then please add it and then it won't get forgotten!

Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support